Recent job listings
~ 01 July 2009 ~
A few weeks ago I received the following remarks from Jeff Lin, an Authentic Jobs customer and founder of Bust Out Solutions:
Just wanted to let you know that I posted a job probably two years ago for a designer, got several responses, and ultimately found one guy who I tried to hire. It didn’t work out at the time, but we kept in touch, and I finally hired him a few months ago. It’s worked out great, and we recently launched Best Buy Idea X. I’m happy with the design, and in part thanks to Authentic Jobs for helping me find great talent!
Employers continue to find talented web and creative professionals through Authentic Jobs, which has been filling full-time and freelance positions throughout the globe since 2005. And we keep giving back, too, using 1% of our revenue to fund 74 loans to entrepreneurs around the world via Kiva.org. Thank you.
Some recent listings are highlighted below.
- Cambridge, UK (or New York) Senior PHP Developer at English360
- London, UK Senior Developer at Addison Corporate Marketing Limited
- Montgomery, AL User Interface Designer/Developer at Southern Poverty Law Center
- Campbell, CA Rockstar Designer at ZURB, inc,
- Cupertino, CA Sr. Web Front-End Engineer at Apple Inc.
- Palo Alto, CA Facebook Communication Designer at Facebook
- Santa Monica, CA User Interface Engineer at Demand Media
- Boulder, CO Junior Web Developer at Wall Street On Demand
- Washington, DC Infographics Designer at Pew Research Center
- Washington, DC Front-End Developer at U.S. News & World Report
- Laurel, MD Web Developer at LMD
- New York, NY Web and E-Media Developer at NYC Department of Transportation
- Cleveland, OH Contract Front-End Developer at The Sherwin-Williams Company
- Arlington, VA Front-end Web Designer at Symplicity Corporation
- Seattle, WA UI Developer at Angry Lapdog Productions, Inc.
- Seattle, WA Web Developer at msnbc.com
- Freelance Sr. Web Developer at Magnani Caruso Dutton
- Web Application UI/UX Designer at Fantastic
- Mozilla Firefox Extension Developer at SEOmoz
Post a job or find one at Authentic Jobs.
Comments are either closed or disabled for this article.
Authentic Boredom is the platitudinous web home of Cameron Moll, designer, author, and speaker. More…
Full-time and freelance job opportunities. Post a job...
A selection of fine reading, available for a limited time only:
- Recent job listings, testimonials, and 100th Kiva loan
- The ISO50 Field Guide to Color Management
- Upgrading the hard drive and memory in a refurbished 13" MacBook Pro
- Inspiring type: Libro di M. Giovambattista Palatino
- Randomness, vol. IX
CSS Mastery: Advanced Web Standard Solutions A solid round-up of indispensable CSS design techniques by Andy Budd, Simon Collison, and Cameron Moll.
Mobile Web Design A guide to publishing web content beyond the desktop. Tips, methodology, and resources. Now available.
Letterpress Posters The unassuming beauty of a freshly letterpressed print.
That Wicked Worn Look. Techniques for that worn, aged, distressed look.
Mister Retro Machine Wash Filters Turn the dial to “Instaworn” with these filters.
Blinksale Dive in and enjoy shamelessly easy invoicing from Firewheel Design.
Basecamp My preferred web app for internal and client project collaboration.
HOW Conference Austin, June 24–27. Pentagram, Adobe, P&G, et al.
Web Design World Seattle, July 20–22. Practical sessions on web design.
Stimulate Salt Lake City, September 2009. Entrepreneurship and design conference.