Mobile Web Design (in print) now available
~ 15 October 2007 ~
For all of our dead-tree junkies in the audience, Mobile Web Design is now available in print.
SPECIAL INTRODUCTORY PRICE: Buy a copy for the same price as the PDF (US $19). Offer ends October 21.
- Major credit cards accepted, and PayPal (most countries)
- Affordable shipping to many countries
- Color cover, black & white interior pages
- I’ve personally printed and revised several proof copies to ensure quality
While I’ve got your ear, if you’re pleased with the book, may I recommend a few things you could consider doing:
- Get buy-in from the top. Buy a copy for the boss. (I did.)
- Tell a friend the book is wicked rad.
- Blog, podcast, or Twitter it.
- If you don’t have a blog, podcast, Twitter account, or haven’t heard of the interwebs, email me your thoughts. I’ll have a running testimonials page on the site soon (not unlike authenticjobs.com/testimonials).
- Give it a positive rating and review on Lulu.
- Post a Flickr mobile photo of you and the book in a bizarre place. Who knows, it might become contest material soon.
- Create a contextually relevant, mobile-friendly version of your web content.
I hope the print version sits proudly on your bookshelf. Go forth and purchase!
Stock photography, type, and killer tees. Genuinely recommended by Authentic Boredom.
Authentic Boredom is the platitudinous web home of Cameron Moll, designer, author, and speaker. More…
Full-time and freelance job opportunities. Post a job...
A selection of fine reading, available for a limited time only:
- Recent job listings, testimonials, and 100th Kiva loan
- The ISO50 Field Guide to Color Management
- Upgrading the hard drive and memory in a refurbished 13" MacBook Pro
- Inspiring type: Libro di M. Giovambattista Palatino
- Randomness, vol. IX
CSS Mastery: Advanced Web Standard Solutions A solid round-up of indispensable CSS design techniques by Andy Budd, Simon Collison, and Cameron Moll.
Mobile Web Design A guide to publishing web content beyond the desktop. Tips, methodology, and resources. Now available.
Letterpress Posters The unassuming beauty of a freshly letterpressed print.
That Wicked Worn Look. Techniques for that worn, aged, distressed look.
Mister Retro Machine Wash Filters Turn the dial to “Instaworn” with these filters.
Blinksale Dive in and enjoy shamelessly easy invoicing from Firewheel Design.
Basecamp My preferred web app for internal and client project collaboration.
HOW Conference Austin, June 24–27. Pentagram, Adobe, P&G, et al.
Web Design World Seattle, July 20–22. Practical sessions on web design.
Stimulate Salt Lake City, September 2009. Entrepreneurship and design conference.