Mobile Web Design (in print) now available
~ 15 October 2007 ~
For all of our dead-tree junkies in the audience, Mobile Web Design is now available in print.
SPECIAL INTRODUCTORY PRICE: Buy a copy for the same price as the PDF (US $19). Offer ends October 21.
- Major credit cards accepted, and PayPal (most countries)
- Affordable shipping to many countries
- Color cover, black & white interior pages
- I’ve personally printed and revised several proof copies to ensure quality
While I’ve got your ear, if you’re pleased with the book, may I recommend a few things you could consider doing:
- Get buy-in from the top. Buy a copy for the boss. (I did.)
- Tell a friend the book is wicked rad.
- Blog, podcast, or Twitter it.
- If you don’t have a blog, podcast, Twitter account, or haven’t heard of the interwebs, email me your thoughts. I’ll have a running testimonials page on the site soon (not unlike authenticjobs.com/testimonials).
- Give it a positive rating and review on Lulu.
- Post a Flickr mobile photo of you and the book in a bizarre place. Who knows, it might become contest material soon.
- Create a contextually relevant, mobile-friendly version of your web content.
I hope the print version sits proudly on your bookshelf. Go forth and purchase!
Stock photography, type, and killer tees. Genuinely recommended by Authentic Boredom.
Authentic Boredom is the platitudinous web home of Cameron Moll, designer, author, and speaker. More…
Full-time and freelance job opportunities. Post a job...
A selection of fine reading, available for a limited time only: