Recent job listings + freelance promo
~ 10 November 2006 ~
Post a job or find one at Authentic Jobs. Displayed below are some of the recent full-time and freelance listings.
Philip Jacob recently posted an interesting analysis detailing StyleFeeder’s adventures in hiring using several job sites. To encourage the rest of you to give it a try, we’re offering free FREELANCE listings for the next 48 hours (Saturday midnight EST). Use the same format you see in the form on the site, but email me instead of submitting the form. Promo applies only to freelance listings.
- (Silicon Valley, CA) UI Developer at Involution Studios
- (Los Angeles, CA) Interactive Designer at Varien
- (Boulder, CO) Interface Design(ers) at Wall Street on Demand
- (Olathe, KS) Web Designer/Graphic Artist at Garmin
- (Overland Park, KS) Assistant Professor, Computer Interactive Media at Johnson County Community College
- (Cambridge, MA) Web Designer at Technology Review
- (Parsippany, NJ) Flash Developer at Virtual Sciences
- (Charleston, SC) Interaction Designer at Benefitfocus
- (Orem, UT) User-Interface Development Specialist at mediaRAIN
- (NYC) “One mind, two hands, computer” (PHP, JS, CSS, etc) for thisdesignstudio
- (Philadelphia or Remote) Presentation Layer Rockstar for Messagefirst, Inc.
Comments are either closed or disabled for this article.
Authentic Boredom is the platitudinous web home of Cameron Moll, designer, author, and speaker. More…
Full-time and freelance job opportunities. Post a job...
A selection of fine reading, available for a limited time only:
- Recent job listings, testimonials, and 100th Kiva loan
- The ISO50 Field Guide to Color Management
- Upgrading the hard drive and memory in a refurbished 13" MacBook Pro
- Inspiring type: Libro di M. Giovambattista Palatino
- Randomness, vol. IX
CSS Mastery: Advanced Web Standard Solutions A solid round-up of indispensable CSS design techniques by Andy Budd, Simon Collison, and Cameron Moll.
Mobile Web Design A guide to publishing web content beyond the desktop. Tips, methodology, and resources. Now available.
Letterpress Posters The unassuming beauty of a freshly letterpressed print.
That Wicked Worn Look. Techniques for that worn, aged, distressed look.
Mister Retro Machine Wash Filters Turn the dial to “Instaworn” with these filters.
Blinksale Dive in and enjoy shamelessly easy invoicing from Firewheel Design.
Basecamp My preferred web app for internal and client project collaboration.
HOW Conference Austin, June 24–27. Pentagram, Adobe, P&G, et al.
Web Design World Seattle, July 20–22. Practical sessions on web design.
Stimulate Salt Lake City, September 2009. Entrepreneurship and design conference.