Free download: Good vs. Great Design (summary)
~ 19 May 2009 ~
If you’ve not yet signed up for next month’s HOW Design Conference in Austin, Texas, now is the time to do so.
The conference organizers have been gracious enough to allow me to publicly post the handout that will be provided in my session, “Good vs. Great Design”. This 10-page summary of my presentation is something I’ve been hoping to compile for quite some time now, and HOW has finally provided the impetus for making it happen.
Highlights from other sessions and speakers include:
- Print to Web Breakthrough
- The Secret of Project Management for In-House Designers
- Keeping Creative Control with Difficult Clients
- Communicating Up, Down and All Around the Organization
- 10 Things You Didn’t Know Fonts Could Do
- Craft + Activism = Craftivism
- Studio tours (frog design, Olive Interactive Design & Marketing, others) for pre-conference attendees
- DJ Stout (Pentagram), Thomas Phinney (Adobe), Cynthia Rapp (Cartoon Network), Lia Braaten Hager (Proctor & Gamble), and nearly 50 other speakers
Hope to see you there.
Comments are either closed or disabled for this article.
Authentic Boredom is the platitudinous web home of Cameron Moll, designer, author, and speaker. More…
Full-time and freelance job opportunities. Post a job...
A selection of fine reading, available for a limited time only: